- M.A. in Economics - First Class, First Rank (1954), Kerala University.
- Ph.D., Kerala University (1968) Subject of Dissertation "Small Industry in Indian Economic Growth - A Case Study of Kerala".
- Diploma in Economic Development (1965), Institute for the Study of Economic Development (ISVE), Naples, Italy - First Rank.
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Rockefeller Foundation 1969-70.
- DD (Doctor of Divinity) Honoris Causa from Serampore College, Kolkota.
- Malcom Adiseshiah Chair Professor, Decentralised Planning and Development, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi (2000-2009).
- Honorary Fellow, Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Fellow, Economic Growth Centre, Yale University, USA, 1974-75.
- Senior Fulbright Fellow 1974-75.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 38 Years
- Professor, Institute of Management in Government, Trivandrum, (1985-92).
- Professor & Head of the Department University of Calicut (1984-85).
- Professor & Head of the Department University of Botswana (1980-84).
- Professor & Head of the Department University of Calicut (1976-80).
- Reader, University of Kerala (1970-76).
- Lecturer, University of Kerala (1959-70).
- Lecturer, Government Colleges (1956-59).
- Lecturer, CMS College, Kottayam (1954-56).
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: 50 Years
Guiding Research for Ph.D: (Some
topics of research awarded Ph.D. given below):
- Demand for Money and other Financial Assets in India - Calicut University
- The Economics of the Island Economy of Lakshadweep - Calicut University.
- Power Generation in Kerala - A Financial Analysis - Calicut University.
- Tax Performance: A Case Study of Sales Tax in Kerala - Kerala University.
- State Finances: A Case Study of Kerala - Kerala University.
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in India: Pricing and Competition - Kerala University.
- Changing Space of Women in Kerala with special reference to Syrian Christian Women - Mahatma Gandhi University.
Research Projects directed and Reports submitted:
- A Study on The Economy of Thiruvananthapuram District publisher Centre for Budget and Policy Studies, Bangalore (2010)
- The Committee for Evaluation of Decentralised Planning and Development, Government of Kerala. – Chairperson (2007-09)
- Evaluation of Kudumbasree for Government of Kerala. (2006-07)
- Methodology for Monitoring and Evaluation of Antipoverty programme, Government of Kerala. (2006)
- Decentralised Governance: A Comparative Study of the Processes and Performance of Indian States – Sponsored by, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. (2005-06)
- A Poverty Entitlement Index, Report submitted to Government of Kerala (2006).
- Decentralisation and Poverty reduction: A case study of Kerala for UNDP, New Delhi.
- Fiscal Decentralisation to Rural Governments (Sponsored by World Bank), (2002-03). Published by World Bank and Oxford University Press (2004) Edited by Geeta Sethi.
- Evaluation of the Community Development Services/UBSP for UNICEF, Chennai.
- Poverty Reduction and Aid - Project sponsored by European Union.
- Structural Adjustment and Vulnerable Sections: A Case Study of Bihar (Sponsored by Action Aid-India) (1994).
- Project on District Plan for Kannur District (Sponsored by Government of Kerala and Planning Commission, Government of India).
- A Study of Inter-State Tax Effort sponsored by IMG (Institute of Management in Government, Thiruvananthapuram). (1985)
- An Evaluation of Rural Development in Botswana, sponsored by International Labour Office. (1984)
- The Dynamics of Rural Transformation in Kerala, sponsored by ICSSR, (Indian Council of Social Science Research), New Delhi (1982).
- A Geo-Economic Survey of Lakshadweep Islands (Co-authors: Dr. C. Naganna, Bangalore University, and Dr. B.N. Sinha, Utkal University, sponsored by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi (1982).
- Inter-State Shifting of Industries sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi (1981). Published in ICSSR Research Abstracts Quarterly, Vol XXII No 1 & 2.
- A Survey on Rural Employment in Kerala sponsored by Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, New Delhi (1971).
- A Study of Land Reforms in Kerala sponsored by Planning Commission, Government of India, New Delhi (1971).
- Financing of Small-Scale Industries in Kerala sponsored by the Banking Commission, Reserve Bank of India, Bombay (1960).
Current Research Project:
- A comparative Study of Cuba and Kerala sponsored by Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Canada.
- A Comparative Study of Kerala’s participatory Planning and Porto Alegre’s Participatory Budgeting sponsored by Swiss Development Agency. (Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi).
ADVISORY / CONSULTANCY WORK:
- Adviser, State Planning Board, Government of Kerala. (2006-2011)
- Consultant to the Royal Netherlands Embassy Mission on Rural Water Supply and Sanitation for Kerala.
- Member, Advisory Group on Panchayats, Eleventh Union Finance Commission.
- Papers commissioned by Twelfth Union Finance Commission and Invited Expert on Panchayat.
- Member, Working Group on preparation of Template for State finance Commission, Consultant, Thirteenth Union Finance Commission (2008).
- Member, Steering Committee on Decentralised Planning and Rural Development, Government of Kerala (Eighth Five-Year Plan).
- Member, Taskforce on Small Industry Planning, Government of Kerala (Eighth Five-Year Plan).
- Member, Taskforce on Higher Education Planning, Government of Kerala, (Seventh and Eighth Five-Year Plan).
- Member, Taskforce on Land Reforms, Kerala, India (Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Five-Year Plans).
- Consultant on site selection Methodology Project sponsored by Science & Technology Division, Government of India.
- Consultant of P.F.P. (Partnership for Productivity), Botswana, and affiliate of P.E.P. International.
- Member, Editorial Board, Pula - An African Social Science Journal.
- Consultant, Indira Gandhi Open University, New Delhi (on Decentralised Planning).
- Consultant, Thiruvananthapuram Capital Region Development Project.
CHAIRMANSHIP / MEMBERSHIP OF MAJOR COMMISSIONS:
- Chairman, 4th Finance Commission, Govt. of Kerala. (2009-11)
- Chairman, Committee for Evaluation of Decentralised Planning and Development (2009).
- Member, Technical Committee constituted by Ministry of Panchayat Raj to prepare memorandum to the Thirteenth Finance Commission. (2009)
- Member, State curriculum Steering committee, State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Kerala (2008 onwards).
- Chairman, Working Committee on Panchayat and Municipal Finance, Tenth Five-Year Plan, Planning Commission, Government of India (2000-02).
- Member, Working Group on State Resources, Tenth Five Year Plan, Planning Commission, Government of India (2000-02).
- Chairman, Expert Committee to study the performance of Decentralised Governance in Kerala constituted by the Government of Kerala.
- Member, High Power Committee on Decentralisation, Government of Kerala (1996-2000).
- Chairman, Steering Committee on Resources for Ninth Five-Year Plan, Government of Kerala.
- Member, Steering Committee on Higher Education, State Planning Board, Government of Kerala.
- Chairman, Commission on Reforming SIRD, Government of Kerala
- Member, Kerala State 5th Pay Commission, Government of Kerala (1988-90).
- One-Man Commission on the Implementation of U.G.C. Pay Scales, Government of Kerala (1989).
- Member, Presidential Commission on Economic Opportunities, Government of Botswana (1981-83).
(Select list where Professor was Chairman of Organising Committee)
- International Conference on Kerala’s Development Experience held at India International Centre, New Delhi, December 8-11, 1996.
- International Seminar on Education in Kerala’s Developm ent: Towards a New Agenda, held at Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram, 26-28 December 2000.
- International Conference on A Decade of Decentralization in Kerala: Issues, Options and Lessons – at Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram, 7-9 October 2005
- International Conference on “Kerala People’s Plan Revisited” held at Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram, 14-15 December 2007.
- International Conference on District Planning Methodology and Agenda for Action’ held at Hotel Beach Arcade, Kollam, 28-29 August 2009
- International Conference on Kerala’s Participatory Planning and Porto Alegre’s Participatory Budgeting held at IMG, Thiruvananthapuram, 21-22 June, 2011.
BOOKS PUBLISHED: (Select list)
- The Economy of Thiruvananthapuram, Centre for Budget and Policy Studies, Bangalore (2009).
- . Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, NE5 2JA, UK (2008).*Fiscal Decentralisation to Local Government in India
- A Decade of Decentralisation in Kerala: Issues, Options and Lessons. Har-Anand Publications Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2007.
- Fiscal Decentralisation to Rural Government in Kerala in Geeta Sethi, (ed). (Kerala part by M.A.Oommen and Karnataka part by M.G.Rao), World Bank and Oxford University Press 2004.
- Economic Justice, Globalisation and Quest for Alternative. Konark, New Delhi 2004.
- Rethinking Development: Kerala's Development Experience (in two volumes), Concept, New Delhi, 1999.
- Devolution of Resources to Rural Local Bodies: A Comparative Study of Select State Finance Commission Reports, 1998, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- Devolution of Resources from the State to the Panchayati Raj Institutions, ISS Occasional Paper -18, 1996.
- Devolution of Resources from the State to the Panchayati Raj Institutions: Search for a Normative Approach, 1995, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- Panchayati Raj Development Report 1995, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- Panchayats and their Finance, Concept, New Delhi, 1995.
- Essays on Kerala Economy, Oxford & IBH, 1993.
- Co-author, Economics of Cinema, Oxford & IBH, 1990.
- Some Issues in Development Administration (Ed.) Oxford & IBH, 1987.
- Issues in Teaching of Economics in Indian Universities (Ed), Oxford & IBH, 1986.
- Old Naledi Base Line Economic Survey, 1983.
- Botswana Economy since Independence (Ed), Tata-McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 1983.
- Rural Development of Botswana: Experience & Experiments, SATEP, ILO, LUSKA, 1983.
- Economics of Film Industry in India, Academic Press, New Delhi, 1981.
- Banks in the Service of Weaker Sections, Oxford & IBH, 1980.
- Kerala Economy since Independence (Ed.) Oxford & IBH, New Delhi, 1979.A Study of Land Reforms in Kerala Oxford & IBH, New Delhi, 1975.
- Small Industries in Indian Economic Growth: A Case Study of Kerala, Research Publications, New Delhi, 1971.
- Land Reforms and Socio-Economic Change in Kerala, CLS, Madras, 1971.
- Economic Development of UK, USA, USSR, S. Viswanathan & Co., Madras, 1959.
- Elements of Economics, S.Viswanathan & Co., Madras
- A volume in honour of Professor M.A. Oommen entitled Economics, Development and Quest for Alternatives edited by Dr. K.K. George (Director, School of Management, Cochin University), containing articles by 15 leading scholars of the country has been published by Concept Publishing Co., New Delhi (2000).
SELECT BOOKS IN MALAYALAM:
- Land Reforms and Socio Economic Change in Kerala: State Language Institute, Trivandrum, Kerala.(1971)
- Globalisation: Meaning, Magnitude and Theory: State Language Institute, Trivandrum, (2000). Revised Second Edition (2007).
- Amartya Sen's Human Science of Development: State Language Institute, Trivandrum, (2000).
Discussion Papers/Occasional Papers
- ‘The State Finance Commissions: Have they delivered their constitutional mandates?’ Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation, Trivandrum January 2010.
- Eleventh Finance Commission's (EFC) Transfer System and the Local Bodies: A Critique, 2000, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- Transnational Capital, GATT/WTO and the Crisis of National Sovereignty: The Case of India, 1994.
- Political Economy of Globalisation, 1993, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- The Bhagwati-Srinivasan Paper on India's Economic Reforms: A Critique, 1993.
- Economics, Economy and the Market Friendly Paradigm, 1992. Discussion Paper, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi. (also Published in M.A.Oommen, N. Krishnaji, G. Parthasarathy et al. The Political Economy of India's Crisis, New Delhi.
- A Critique on the Process and Programme of Social Summit, 1975, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
Papers Published: A Select List
- On the Issue of ‘Inclusive Growth’, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. XLVI No 29, July 16, 2011
- Balloting, local democracy and development: Some Issues for a new Governments’, Journal of Parliamentary Studies, Vol.2, No.1, 2011.
- Towards a Rational and Progressive Fiscal Policy: What Role for Local Governments? in Praveen Jha, (ed) Progressive Fiscal Policy in India, Sage New Delhi. (2011)
- The Thirteenth Finance Commission and the Third Tier, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol.XLV, No.48, Nov.27, 2010.
- Have the State Finance Commissions Fulfilled Their Constitutional Mandates?, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol.. XLV No.30, July 24, 2010.
- Freedom, economic reform and the Kerala ‘Model, in Development, Democracy and the State; Critiquing the Kerala Model of Development (ed.), Raviraman, Routledge Contemporary South Asia, London 2010.
- Fiscal Decentralisation in Panchayats: Raising Issues for Sustainable Progress, in N.J.Kurian etal (ed), Sub-national Fiscal Sustainability in a Globalised Setting, Cambridge Scholars, U.K., 2009.
- Sixteenth M A Thomas Memorial Lecture ‘Development as Freedom: Towards a Christian Understanding’, Ecumenical Christian Centre, Bangalore. July 25, 2009
- ‘Limits of a Devolution Index’ ‘Economic and Political Weekly’ on (Vol 44, No.29, July 18-24 2009)
- ‘The Finance Commission and the third tier ’ Economic and Political Weekly, August 16-22, 2008
- ‘Reform and the Kerala Model’: A Critique Based on Sen’s Capability Approach, Manchester, UK, 8-11 July 2008
- Micro Finance and Poverty Alleviation: The Case of Kerala’s Kudumbashree, Occasional Paper Centre for Social and Environmental Sciences (CSES), Kochi
- ‘Reform and the Kerala Model’, Economic and Political Weekly, January 12, 2008
- ‘Kerala: Why the ADB Loan?’ Economic and Political Weekly, March 3, 2007
- ‘The Dreze’ Sen theory of public action and Kerala’s Development experience’, in Joseph Tharamangalam, ed, Kerala: The Paradox of Public action and Development, New Delhi, Orient Logman’s.
- “Fiscal Decentralization to Sub-State Level Governments”. Economic and Political Weekly, March 11, 2006.
- “Deepening Decentralised Governance in Rural India: Lessons from the People’s Plan Initiative of Kerala”, Social Change and Development, Vol. 3, July 2005.
- “Twelfth Finance Commission and Local Bodies”. Economic and Political Weekly, May 14, 2005.
- ‘Is Kerala Changing from a Crisis to a Turnaround’, Economic and Political Weekly, April 30, 2005.
- Basic Services, Functional Assignments and Own Revenue of Panchayats. (Paper commissioned by 12th Finance Commission) Occasional Paper series – 33, Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi.
- “Economic Justice under Globalisation”, Mainstream, Annual, December 2001.
- Pokhran II and After - Economic Impact: Challenges and Issues, Kerala Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3 & 4, July-Dec. 1998-99.
- "India as seen from Below", in World as Seen from Below, edited by Samir Amin and Francois Houtart, Paris.
- "Some Thoughts on the Future", Logos, Colombo Volume 39, No.2.
- "Financial Sector Reforms and the Poor", Alternate Economic Survey, March 2000, Alternate Survey Group, New Delhi.
- "Eleventh Finance Commission's Transfer System and the Local Bodies: A Critique, Mainstream, October 21, 2000.
- "Impact of Economic Reform on Poverty in India: Some Explanatory Hypotheses", Man and Development, September 2000.
- "Impact of Neocolonial Globalisation on Poverty and Employment in Asia", in La Mazarine, January-March 2001, Paris.
- "Panchayati Raj Institutions, Eleventh Finance Commission and Working Towards a New Fiscal Federalism in D K Srivastava (ed), Fiscal Federalism in India: Contemporary Challenges, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi.
- "Economics and Ethics: Towards a Meaningful Symbiosis", Mainstream, April 15, 2000.
- "Panchayat Finance and Issues Relating to Inter-Governmental Transfers", in Decentralisation and Local Politics, edited by S.N. Jha and P.C. Mathur, Sage Publications, New Delhi, 1999.
- "Eleventh Finance Commission and Local Bodies: Tasks and Options" Economic and Political Weekly, December 19, 1998.
- "The Economy: A look ahead" in India At 50, 1947-97, Express Publications, Madurai.
- "India at Fifty": Planning for the Poor: A Retrospective Reflection", Mainstream, August 16, (Special) 1997.
- "Climate Change and the Quest for Sustainable Development", Mainstream, Annual, 1997.
- "Decentralised Planning and Resource Transfer to local bodies: Towards a Normative framework" Kurukshetra, Special Issue, June 1997.
- "Fiscal Policy, Ninth Plan and Union Budget: 1997-98" Mainstream, May 10, 1997.
- "Kerala: Towards Sustainable Development" Mainstream, February 22, 1997.
- "Financial Sector Reform: For What and for Whom”, Mainstream, January 11, 1997.
- "Basic services and Public action: Some general comments on the priority areas" Kurukshetra, (Annual, 1996).
- "Market friendly paradigm, emerging development paradoxes and the quest for alternatives" in M. G. Chunakara (1996), ed, Indo-China from Socialism to Market Economy, CCA, Hong Kong.
- "Panchayat Raj System: Issues in Resource Mobilisation and Resource Transfers", Kurukshetra, (Special), April 1996.
- "Fiscal Policy, Reform Period and Interim Budget" Mainstream, March 23, 1996 and Alternative Economic Survey, 1996.
- "Search for New Development Strategies," Economic and Political Weekly, January 6, 1996.
- "Anatomy of Globalisation: More a Moral Crisis than a Development Dilemma", Mainstream, Annual 1995.
- "Panchayati Raj: A new challenge to federal finance" Hindu, November 14, 1995.
- "Full employment by AD 2002: Fairy Tale from the Planning Commission", Mainstream, November 11, 1995.
- "Social Summit: A Critique of its Process and Programmes", Mainstream, July 8, 1995.
- "Kerala and the New World Order: Some Tentative Hypotheses", Mainstream, Annual 1994.
- "Towards Making an alternative union Budget" Economic and Political Weekly, March 12, 1994.
- "MPs Local Area Development Programme" Economic and Political Weekly, January 29, 1994.
- "Experience in evolving a methodology for district planning with people's cooperation" in Rakesh Hooja and B. Yerram Raju (1993), Decentralised Planning in Multilevel Framework, Rawat Publications, New Delhi.
- "The Bhagwati Srinivasan Report on economic reforms", Economic and Political Weekly, October 2, 1993.
- "India's External Debt", Productivity Special Number, Vol.34. No.3 October-December 1993.
- “Shifting Industries from Kerala”, ICSSR, Research Abstracts Quarterly No.1 & 2 Vol.XXII January – June 1993.
- "The Crisis and the Cure", Productivity Special, June 1992.
- "The Acute Unemployment Problem of Kerala: Some Explanatory Hypothesis", IASSI Quarterly, June 1992.
- "Unemployment Problem in Kerala", Financial Express, Bombay, February 21st & 22nd, 1992.
- "Towards evolving a methodology for District Planning with people's participation: Some lessons from Kerala's Kannur district", The Administrator, Lal Bahadur Sastri National Academy of Administration, Mussorie.
- "Issues in the teaching of economics in Indian Universities" in Sukhamoy Chakravarty et al, Teaching Economics in Indian Universities, ISS, Pamphlet 4, New Delhi.
- "Regional Versus National Priorities: Some Issues based on the development experience of Kerala", Productivity, Special Number on Eight Plan, May-June, 1990.
- "Development Experience, Development Resources and Fiscal Resources of Kerala", Paper presented at the Kerala Club Golden Jubilee Seminar on Problems and Prospects of Kerala held at the Library Auditorium, Teenmurti House, New Delhi, April 7-8, 1990.
- "Higher Education and Economic Development of Kerala", Bishop MM. John Memorial Lecture, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara. March 1990.
- "Land Reforms and Economic Change: Experience and Lessons from Kerala", Science and People, Joshi Adhikari, Institute of Social Studies, New Delhi, March 1990.
- "Union-State Financial Relations - Raising issues based on the Experience of Kerala", Economic Times, Dated 11 & 12, December 1987.
- "Reforming Rural Administration in India" in Financial Express, Madras, May 25 & 26, 1987.
- "The Relative Tax Effort of Indian States", Economic and Political Weekly, Bombay, March 14, 1987.
- "The G.V.K. Rao Committee Report: some Comments" Economic Times, September 2, 1986.
- "Kerala's Development Experience: Problems and Paradoxes" in Dr C.A. Abraham (Ed.), The Human Ascent - Essays in Development.
- "Economics Teaching in Indian Universities", Mainstream, August 2, 1986.
- "IRDP Failure: Some Sidelights from Kerala, Economic Times, May 14, and May 15, 1986.
- "Rural Development - The Experience of Botswana" in Iqbal Ahmed (Ed.) Rural Development: Options for Namibia after Independence, ILO Geneva, 1985.
- "Botswana Economy", in Africa: South of Sahara edited by Arther Wayne (Europe Publications, London, 1983).
- "Growth with Equity - Some Explanatory Hypotheses Based on the Structure and Pattern of Distribution in Botswana", in M.A. Oommen et al (Ed), Botswana Economy Since Independence, McGraw Hill.
- "Mobility of Small-Scale Entrepreneurs - A Kerala Experience", Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, New Delhi, Vol. XVII. No.1, 1981.
- ‘Hidden Curricula in the Teaching of Economics in Indian Universities’, New Frontiers in Education, October 1981.
- "Differential Interest Rate Scheme: Findings of a Field Study", Economic and Political Weekly, Bombay, May 24, 1980.
- "Scale Economies, Elasticity of Substitution and Productivity Change in the Agro based Industries in India", The Asian Economic Review, Vol. XIX, April 1977. (This paper is written in collaboration with Robert Evenson, Professor of Economics, Economic Growth Centre, Yale University, U.S.A.
- "Development of Capitalism in Kerala", Mainstream, New Delhi, March 17, 1977.
- "The Rise and Growth of Banking in Kerala: Some Explanatory Hypotheses", Social Scientist, November 1976.
- "Labour Productivity and Wage Price Policy", The Eastern Economist, May 1975.
- "Economies of Scale and Productivity Change in Indian Manufacturing Industry", Productivity, Vol. XVI, April-June 1975.
- "Banking Services as an Explanatory Variable in the Demand for Money", Vol. 3. Pranjan, Bombay, July-September, 1974.
- "The measurement of Development", The Eastern Economist, New Delhi, May 1974.
- "The Industrial Estate programme and Employment: The Case Study of an Indian State", Small Industry Bulletin for Asia and the Far East, No.9, U.N.O., New York, 1972.
- "The Pattern of Financing of Small Scale Industries in Kerala", The Journal of the Indian Institute of Banks, Bombay, Vol. 43, July-September, 1972.
- "A Report on Small-Scale Industry Development based on a Study Tour of Japan, Philippines and Thailand", Small Industry Bulletin for Asia and the Far East (No. 8) U.N.O. New York, 1971.
- "Kerala's Budget 1970-71" Economic Times, March 1970.
- "Size of Kerala's Fourth Plan: Where are the Resources?" Economic Times, Bombay, March 1970.
- "Nationalisation of Plantations, the Pros and Cons", Industrial and Engineering Annual, Bombay, 1970.
- "Population Explosion in India: Its Economic Implications", Religion and Society, Vol. XVI, No. 1, 1969.
- "Effective Utilisation of Agro-Industry Input", Industrial and Engineering Annual, Bombay, 1969.
- "American Aid: How Valid for India? Atlanta Economic Review, University of Georgia, Vol.19, U.S.A., July, 1969.
- "The Growth Rate for the Fourth Five Year Plan, Yojana, November, 1968.
- "Industrialisation of Kerala with Special Reference to the Fourth Five Year Plan", Yojana, Planning Commission, New Delhi, November, 1968.
- "The Centre-State Financial Resources", Yojana, July 1967.
- "Anatomy of Entrepreneurship", Business Herald, October, 1966.
- "Technological Change and its Diffusion in Agriculture: Is Existing Institutional Set-up Adequate?", Agricultural Situation in India, October, 1966.
- Nearly 300 papers on economic problems published in Malayalam Journals, besides over 80 radio and television talks.
can be contacted at:
Permanent Address: 11 B, Merry Pink Apartments (SFS)
Kerala - 695 003
Phone No. 0471 – 2722255
Present Address: T.C.4/2376, VH - 331
Kerala - 695 003